What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a technique that uses injections of hormones, vitamins, enzymes, plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin, as well as remove excess fat.
This technique is developed by Michel Pistor, a doctor from France in 1952. It was originally used to reduce pain. With the passage of time, it has gained popularity in the United States and other part of the world.
Skin conditions treated
- Loss of volume and glow
- Loss of tone & elasticity
- Dull skin
- Superficial lines & wrinkles
- Hair thinning
- Stretch marks
- Lighten pigmented skin
About the treatment
Mesotherapy is a skin rejuvenation treatment which is non surgical aimed at reducing problem areas on the face and body. Mesdotherapy treatment can be used for face, neck and under eye treatment and also for hair treatment. Mesotherapy involves injecting Hyaluronic acid into the mesoderm.
This provide nourishment and regenerate the skin by promoting the production of collage and elastic and increases skin’s metabolism. Mesotherapy for over 10 years at our accredited award winning Laser and skin clinic our clients have described their skin as looking hydrated, plumper, radiant, glowing and firmer after mesotherapy injections.
Mesotherapy prices will vary and depends on the size of the area treated and amount of product used. Pricing starts from €150 per treatment. Discounts on packages are also available with Buy 3 Get 1 Free.
Mesotherapy rates varies and depends on the size of the area treated, product amount used, the type of treatment and the number of sessions u need. Pricing normally ranges from $250-$600. Discounts are also available.
How does Mesotherapy work?
- The procedure involves small amount of superficial injections of Hyaluronic acid directly into the epidermis and mesoderm, this helps to nourish and rejuvenate , boost cell activity and collagen and elastic production stimulation.
- After a course of Mesotherapy injections after treatment your skin will get hydrated, glowing, radiant and firmer.
- For most effective mesotherapy treatment 4-6 treatments are recommended at 2-4 weeks intervals.
- There may be swelling and sign of small needle marks after treatment which will vanish in 24-48 hours.
Benefits of Mesotherapy treatment
- Overall skin rejuvention
- Improves Skin complexion
- Increases firmness and elasticity of skin
- Prevent wrinkles and rejuvenate and revives dull, tired looking skin
- Improves tone and elasticity of sagging skin of hands, decollete & neck area
- Treats all skin types safely